Subject: Information statement issued by Panariagroup Industrie Ceramiche S.p.A. pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation 2016/679
1) following your visits to this website, following the filling of our contact forms, following the receipt of your requests / queries, preliminary contacts, investigations and market research, possible establishment of commercial relationships, our company will collect and process your personal data;
2) we specify for the sake of clarity, the following definitions given by the aforementioned European Regulation:
Personal data: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
Processing: means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
According to article 13 of European Regulation 2016/679, therefore,
we inform you
that the collection and processing of your personal data will be carried out by the undersigned company in accordance with the following:
- general purposes: the data will be processed to satisfy your requests / queries, for the proper performance of accounting, fiscal, commercial and technical obligations and in general for all business activities related to the existing relationship;
- direct marketing purposes: the data could be used, subject to your prior specific and explicit consent, also for sending advertising material/messages by mail, e-mail, phone, fax, sms and similar. Once the agreement to the processing of personal data has been stated, the subject is reserved the right to object at any time and without any cost to data processing for these purposes;
- procedure: the data will be processed both with paper and electronic/computer/telematic instruments/means in strict compliance with the law, according to the principles of legality and honesty and in order to guarantee your privacy;
- optional data provision: the provision of data is optional and not mandatory;
- consequences of a possible refusal: the refusal to transmit your data or the integral objection to its processing for the purposes of which to the point 1), can however involve the impossibility to satisfy some of your requests; the refusal to use the data for the purposes referred to the point 2), will not have any consequence on the recognition of advantages linked to promotions or on existing relationships;
- subjects or subject categories (recipients) of data transmission or diffusion: the data may be disclosed to third parties only to fulfil legal or contractual obligations. The data will not be shared under any circumstances;
- persons authorised to process data: the data will be processed exclusively by company employees in the administrative and commercial departments who have been specifically authorised to do so;
- automated decision-making processes (e.g. profiling): no automated decision-making processes are managed, except with the express consent of the data subject;
- rights of the data subject: the data subject has all the rights established by the European Regulation, such as the right to request access to the data and their correction, the cancellation of the same, the limitation of treatment, the right to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to the portability of data. The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority;
- transfers to third countries: any transfer of personal data to a third country outside the European Union or to an international organization will take place on the basis of an adequacy decision of the Commission or, in the case of transfers referred to in Articles 46, 47 or 49, second paragraph, of the European Regulation, on the basis of appropriate and suitable safeguards;
- data retention period: the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to meet the requests of the data subject or in accordance with the provisions of current regulations or any contractual clauses;
- controller: the data controller is Panariagroup Industrie Ceramiche S.p.A., with headquarters in Finale Emilia (MO), Via Panaria Bassa n. 22/A, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore;
- data protection officer: for any request for clarifications or information you may contact the person in charge of data protection Mr. Juri Torreggiani, with offices located in Reggio Emilia, Via Piccard n. 16/G, tel. 0522/30.11.69, fax 0522/38.79.96
This information statement can be integrated, either verbally or in writing, with further elements and indications, in order to best meet any need for information on the subject of "Privacy" and to comply with regulatory developments.
Consents given to Panariagroup Industrie Ceramiche S.p.A. pursuant to art. 7-8-9 of European Regulation 2016/679
- has first carefully read and understood the above information in all its parts;
- is fully aware of his or her rights;
- acts in total freedom and without any conditioning and / or psychological pressure;
all this stated
expresses the broadest consent
to the collection and processing of personal data, necessary for the purposes referred to in point 1) of the aforementioned information.
Consent for "direct marketing" (this consent is optional).
The undersigned also expresses his specific and explicit consent, for the purposes referred to in point 2) of the information statement and therefore consents to the receipt of advertising material / communications, such as, for example, brochures, invitations, newsletters, by mail, e-mail, telephone, fax, sms, mms and similar tools, deriving from the Owner. It is understood from now on that it is a specific right of the undersigned to revoke this consent at any time by contacting the Data Controller.
5/2/2019 7:01:52 AM